REEBOK FLOATRIDE RUN – MEN’S
Introducing Floatride, Reebok’s first men’s running shoe featuring Floatride Foam technology. The one-piece Ultraknit upper is engineered in zones to offer support and breathable flexibility. Seamless construction and a 3D heel cradle limit irritation while locking in a comfortable fit. New Floatride pressure-set foam has a consistent cell structure that delivers the optimal mix of lightweight cushion and a responsive feel. Plus, the supportive foam rim centers and balances your foot throughout the gait cycle for a stabilized landing and launch. Available in 5 colors.
ADIDAS MEN’S ULTRA BOOST RUNNING SHOES
Amp up your run with the adidas® Men’s Ultra Boost running shoe. Designed with unique energy-returning boost™ technology, this technical running shoe features 20% more boost cushioning material than ever before. STRETCH WEB® technology allows for flexibility and unleashes the boost™ responsiveness upon impact. Reinvent yourself and your run with the ultra-new, ultra-light, adidas® Ultra Boost.
NIKE MEN’S AIR MONARCH IV TRAINING SHOE
The Men’s Air Monarch 4 X-Wide has classic styling and an exceptional fit for comfort and versatility. Made for all types of training and casual wear, the Air Monarch IV training shoe utilizes an Air-Sole unit and a lightweight Phylon midsole. A pull-tab is included on the back of the heel for easy on and off, while the rubber outsole maintains grip on any surface.
SAUCONY MEN’S KINVARA 9
- Successor to the Kinvara 8
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Minimal upper design for a superior lightweight fit
- Woven heel support
- EVA + midsole
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.5 oz. | 213 g.
NIKE MEN’S FREE RN 2017 RUNNING SHOES
Updated to deliver a lighter ride, the Nike® Free RN 2017 running shoes are built for comfort and performance. This updated version has reduced layers to decrease weight, and a circular knit upper to increase breathability and support. A low-profile injected unit sole doubles as the outsole to reduce the shoe’s overall weight, while an auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with each step to deliver flexible cushioning mile after mile.
NIKE MEN’S FLEX CONTACT RUNNING SHOE
Get in sync with your run and enjoy adaptive flexibility with the Flex Contact Running Shoe from Nike. Available in 7 colors.
- Mesh upper in a running shoe style with a round toe
- Circular-knit pattern through forefoot stretches for toe splay, while a tighter mesh through the midfoot offers support
- Soft foam midsole balances cushioning with a natural feel
- Hot-knife cuts on the outsole deliver flexibility and adapt to your every step
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
NEW BALANCE WOMEN’S FRESH FOAM ARISHI
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- No-sew material application
- Rubber outsole
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
REEBOK WOMEN’S INSTALITE RUN
RUNNING SHOES WITH 3D FOAM
Add easy comfort to your daily jog with our Instalite Run. Plush foam at the midsole delivers consistent comfort for a smoother ride, while molded nodes on the outsole cushion your stride with a mapped-out feel. Plus, as a light-use running shoe, these are great for everyday use as well.
- Materials: Textile upper for lightweight comfort
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker transitions
- Best for: Light running, lasting comfort, fashion-forward looks
- 3-D foam midsole provides a durable, consistent feel
- 3-D foam outsole with molded nodes for a mapped-to-your-foot feel
REEBOK WOMEN’S OSR SWEET ROAD SE
LONG-DISTANCE SHOE WITH INNOVATIVE CUSHIONING
Like the long, steady uphill in Syracuse, New York it’s named for, the Sweet Road is bound to become any serious runner’s go-to for fitness-gauging speedwork and uptempo mileage. With our newly developed, longer-lasting KOOSHRIDE foam underfoot, this shoe feels as responsive at mile 1 as at mile ____.
- Materials: Synthetic and mesh SpeedFrame upper for a foot-forming, rub-free fit that’s breathable
- Innovative KOOSHRIDE foam gives a smooth ride with shock absorption that lastslonger than traditional EVA
- Best for: Daily distance running, fast-tempo paces, support for mild overpronators
- PwrZone midsole design helps engage the arch sooner for faster, more powerful transitions
- High abrasion outsole with DMPRTek carbon rubber provides traction and durability
- LiteStrike EVA molded sockliner hugs the foot for enhanced support and comfort
- Weight: 7.65 oz Drop: 8 mm
There are no reviews yet.