NIKE MEN’S FREE RN 2017 RUNNING SHOES
Updated to deliver a lighter ride, the Nike® Free RN 2017 running shoes are built for comfort and performance. This updated version has reduced layers to decrease weight, and a circular knit upper to increase breathability and support. A low-profile injected unit sole doubles as the outsole to reduce the shoe’s overall weight, while an auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with each step to deliver flexible cushioning mile after mile.
BROOKS MEN’S ADRENALINE GTS 18
Men’s Road Running Shoes. The perfect balance of soft cushion and support to see you through 3.1 miles, or 26.2.
- Sleek, streamlined mesh upper
- Soft cushioning with perfect flexibility.
- Technology designed to keep your body running happily.
10oz / 283.5g
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
NIKE MEN’S FLEX CONTACT RUNNING SHOE
Get in sync with your run and enjoy adaptive flexibility with the Flex Contact Running Shoe from Nike. Available in 7 colors.
- Mesh upper in a running shoe style with a round toe
- Circular-knit pattern through forefoot stretches for toe splay, while a tighter mesh through the midfoot offers support
- Soft foam midsole balances cushioning with a natural feel
- Hot-knife cuts on the outsole deliver flexibility and adapt to your every step
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
ASICS MEN’S GEL-CONTEND 4 RUNNING SHOE
Stay at the front of the pack in the GEL-Contend 4 Running Shoe from ASICS.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper in an athletic running style
- Lace up front
- Designed for neutral runners (underpronation/supination)
- Laminate midcage for stability and support
- Padded tongue and collar
- Smooth lining, removable ComforDry™ insole
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System for enhanced shock absorption
- Rubber traction outsole
NIKE MEN’S AIR MAX SEQUENT 3 RUNNING SHOE
Experience high performance with max cushioning and comfort with the Air Max Sequent 3 Running Shoe from Nike. Price may vary based on color.
- Breathable stretch-knit upper in a running shoe style
- Lace up front with Flywire cables for secure fit
- Nike Swoosh branding
- Smooth lining, cushioning insole
- Injected Phylon midsole
- U-Shaped Max Air unit for responsive cushioning
- Articulated forefoot with deep flex grooves
- Rubber waffle outsole for multi-surface traction
NIKE MEN’S AIR MONARCH IV TRAINING SHOE X-WIDE
The Men’s Air Monarch 4 X-Wide has classic styling and an exceptional fit for comfort and versatility. Made for all types of training and casual wear, the Air Monarch IV training shoe utilizes an Air-Sole unit and a lightweight Phylon midsole. A pull-tab is included on the back of the heel for easy on and off, while the rubber outsole maintains grip on any surface.
REEBOK FLOATRIDE RUN – MEN’S
Introducing Floatride, Reebok’s first men’s running shoe featuring Floatride Foam technology. The one-piece Ultraknit upper is engineered in zones to offer support and breathable flexibility. Seamless construction and a 3D heel cradle limit irritation while locking in a comfortable fit. New Floatride pressure-set foam has a consistent cell structure that delivers the optimal mix of lightweight cushion and a responsive feel. Plus, the supportive foam rim centers and balances your foot throughout the gait cycle for a stabilized landing and launch. Available in 5 colors.
MIZUNO MEN’S WAVE RIDER 21 RUNNING SHOE
Featuring multiple innovative refinements, including a re-designed engineered mesh upper, a premium sockliner and a softer heel counter, make what was great about the previous version even better. Available in 6 different colors.
ASICS MEN’S GEL-VENTURE 6 TRAIL RUNNING SHOE
Be ready to explore any new trail in the Gel-Venture 6 Tail Running Shoe from Asics!
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays in a trail running shoe style with a round toe
- Lace up entry for a secure fit with easy on and off pull tab
- Breathable design for a cooling effect
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned comfort footbed
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System reduces shock impact allowing for an easy transitional stride
- AHAR technology provides a High Abrasion Rubber outsole in critical heavy contact areas so you have stability on uneven terrain and a long lasting running shoe