BROOKS MEN’S GLYCERIN 15
The Glycerin 15 feels lighter than ever and provides supreme comfort with ultimate softness. Gear Institute Best in Class 2017. Available in 7 colors.
- Lighter weight
- Improved flexibility
- Softer feel with updated midsole design
- New plush transition zone for a smoother ride
- Improved fit from next-generation 3D Stretch Print saddle
10.6oz / 300.5g
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
BROOKS MEN’S ADRENALINE GTS 17
Slight changes make huge improvements in the latest model to the Adrenaline GTS line. The Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 17 weighs less than its predecessor and features updated technology. The classic BioMoGoDNA is designed with improved sidewall geometries to better cradle the foot during motion. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar adds structure and support for overpronators, while the DRB® Accel stabilizes the midfoot.
NIKE MEN’S AIR MAX SEQUENT 3 RUNNING SHOE
Experience high performance with max cushioning and comfort with the Air Max Sequent 3 Running Shoe from Nike. Price may vary based on color.
- Breathable stretch-knit upper in a running shoe style
- Lace up front with Flywire cables for secure fit
- Nike Swoosh branding
- Smooth lining, cushioning insole
- Injected Phylon midsole
- U-Shaped Max Air unit for responsive cushioning
- Articulated forefoot with deep flex grooves
- Rubber waffle outsole for multi-surface traction
NIKE MEN’S FREE RN FLYKNIT 2017 RUNNING SHOES
Take on your run in the Nike® Free RN Flyknit 2017 shoes for premium support and lightweight cushioning you can count on every mile. These Nike® shoes deliver a comfortable fit with a flyknit upper that gives zoned stretch, and flywire technology that integrates into the laces for a supportive, dynamic fit through the midfoot. An auxetic outsole adjusts to every step so you have flexibility and support with every wear of the Free RN Flyknit 2017.
REEBOK WOMEN’S RUNNER 2.0 MT
LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOE FOR LOW MILEAGE
It’s simple: You run, day after day. The Reebok Runner 2.0 is designed to keep up with the call of the outdoors. Cushioned with a responsive foam that contours to your foot, you’ll feel the rebounding resilience of each stabilized stride, day after day.
- Materials: Breathable sandwich mesh and synthetic overlays provide multizoned support
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker transitions
- Designed for: 5K running, long walks, low-mileage training
- Full-foot CMEVA midsole for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Full-length rubber outsole for superior traction and protection
- 12.9-degree forefoot grooves and a stabilizing frame add support
- Memory Tech sockliner contours to the foot for superior cushioning
NEW BALANCE WOMEN’S 1340V3
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Multi-density polyurethane insert offers support, comfort and flexibility
- Synthetic/mesh upper
NIKE MEN’S AIR MONARCH IV TRAINING SHOE X-WIDE
The Men’s Air Monarch 4 X-Wide has classic styling and an exceptional fit for comfort and versatility. Made for all types of training and casual wear, the Air Monarch IV training shoe utilizes an Air-Sole unit and a lightweight Phylon midsole. A pull-tab is included on the back of the heel for easy on and off, while the rubber outsole maintains grip on any surface.
SAUCONY MEN’S FREEDOM ISO
- Additional sizes available in select colors.
- The first ever full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.
NIKE MEN’S FREE RN 2017 RUNNING SHOES
Updated to deliver a lighter ride, the Nike® Free RN 2017 running shoes are built for comfort and performance. This updated version has reduced layers to decrease weight, and a circular knit upper to increase breathability and support. A low-profile injected unit sole doubles as the outsole to reduce the shoe’s overall weight, while an auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with each step to deliver flexible cushioning mile after mile.