10.5oz / 297.7g
|Country of Origin||
ASICS WOMEN’S GEL-CONTEND 4 RUNNING SHOE
Put yourself ahead of the pack with the GEL-Contend 4 Running Shoe from ASICS. 4 colors available. Price may vary based on color
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper in an athletic running style
- Lace up front
- Designed for neutral runners (underpronation/supination)
- Laminate midcage for stability and support
- Padded tongue and collar
- Smooth lining, removable ComfortDry™ insole
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System for enhanced shock absorption
- Rubber traction outsole
BROOKS WOMEN’S CASCADIA 12
Women’s trail running shoe that provides rugged utility for protection over any trail, with the cushion runners crave when taking your sweat session off-road. 5 colors available.
NEW BALANCE WOMEN’S 1340V3
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Multi-density polyurethane insert offers support, comfort and flexibility
- Synthetic/mesh upper
BROOKS WOMEN’S ADRENELINE GTS 18
Women’s Road Running Shoes. The perfect balance of soft cushion and support to see you through 3.1 miles, or 26.2.
- Sleek, streamlined mesh upper.
- Soft cushioning with perfect flexibility.
- Technology designed to keep your body running happily.
8.6oz / 243.8g
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
REEBOK WOMEN’S OSR SWEET ROAD SE
LONG-DISTANCE SHOE WITH INNOVATIVE CUSHIONING
Like the long, steady uphill in Syracuse, New York it’s named for, the Sweet Road is bound to become any serious runner’s go-to for fitness-gauging speedwork and uptempo mileage. With our newly developed, longer-lasting KOOSHRIDE foam underfoot, this shoe feels as responsive at mile 1 as at mile ____.
- Materials: Synthetic and mesh SpeedFrame upper for a foot-forming, rub-free fit that’s breathable
- Innovative KOOSHRIDE foam gives a smooth ride with shock absorption that lastslonger than traditional EVA
- Best for: Daily distance running, fast-tempo paces, support for mild overpronators
- PwrZone midsole design helps engage the arch sooner for faster, more powerful transitions
- High abrasion outsole with DMPRTek carbon rubber provides traction and durability
- LiteStrike EVA molded sockliner hugs the foot for enhanced support and comfort
- Weight: 7.65 oz Drop: 8 mm
NIKE FREE RN 2018- WOMEN’S
Made for short runs, from your daily 5K to that spontaneous sprint, the Nike Free RN 2018 Women’s Running Shoe is as flexible as ever. The innovative sole has an updated design, yet still delivers a barefoot-like feel. Easily worn with your everyday outfit, or packed in a tote or backpack for a quick change, these are the most versatile in the Free RN family. So you can be up for anything.
REEBOK WOMEN’S RUNNER 2.0 MT
LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOE FOR LOW MILEAGE
It’s simple: You run, day after day. The Reebok Runner 2.0 is designed to keep up with the call of the outdoors. Cushioned with a responsive foam that contours to your foot, you’ll feel the rebounding resilience of each stabilized stride, day after day.
- Materials: Breathable sandwich mesh and synthetic overlays provide multizoned support
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker transitions
- Designed for: 5K running, long walks, low-mileage training
- Full-foot CMEVA midsole for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Full-length rubber outsole for superior traction and protection
- 12.9-degree forefoot grooves and a stabilizing frame add support
- Memory Tech sockliner contours to the foot for superior cushioning
NEW BALANCE WOMEN’S 910V4 TRAIL
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- HHR rubber outsole
- REVlite midsole foam
- Synthetic/mesh upper